1. Cornellbigred.com - Gundy's Documentary Helps Answer "Where Do We Go From Here?"
2. Harvard Kennedy School - Advancing Gender Equality in Venture Capital
3. Brookings - Charts of the Week: The racial wealth gap; the middle-class income slump
4. CNBC - Black leaders offer several key steps to help close the racial wealth gap
5. McKinsey & Company - Building supportive ecosystems for Black-owned US businesses
6. The Color of Law - Published by Liveright in May 2017; designated one of ten finalists on the National Book Awards’ long list for the best non-fiction book of 2017
7. Decolonizing Wealth - A provocative analysis of the dysfunctional colonial dynamics at play in philanthropy and finance
9. West River Group - The Power of Diversity: Why Homogeneous Teams in Venture Capital are Bad for Business
10. Exponential Talent LLC - These tools offer connections to a variety of resources that can help organizations improve diversity and inclusion, start the talent management journey and reinvigorate a stalled effort.
11. Columbia Business School - The Gender Factor in Investing: New research explores how biases can affect the funding of female-led ventures.